Alberto came to Texas A&M on an internship as part of the collaboration project between Texas A&M and CINVESTAV-Mérida supported by the Yucatán Initiative with the research “Durability and Reliability of Reinforced Concrete Structures in the Gulf of Mexico” His research focuses on the durability of reinforced concrete under seacoast environment exposure.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering, Technological Institute of Mérida (August 2006 – July 2011)
- M.S in Physical Chemistry at Center for Research and Advanced Studies of the National Polytechnic Institute – Mérida (August 2015 – present)
- Inspection and evaluation condition of the former customs building at Port Progreso, Yucatan.
- Inspection and diagnostic of the condition of Port Progreso’s Federal Pier, Yucatan.
- Inspection, evaluation, and diagnostic of condition of Port Lazaro Cardenas’s Federal Pier, Michoacán
- Inspection, evaluation, and diagnostic of condition of Port Altamira’s Federal Pier, Tamaulipas
- Inspection, evaluation, and diagnostic of condition of Port Topolobampo’s Federal Pier, Sinaloa
- Engineer Chief at maintenance in educational buildings, Yucatán
NATIONAL ORGANIZATION OF STANDARDIZATION AND CERTIFICATION OF CONSTRUCTION AND BUILDING.
- NMX-C-495-ONNCCE-2014- BUILDING INDUSTRY – DURABILITY OF REINFORCED CONCRETE STRUCTURES – CORROSION POTENTIAL MEASUREMENT OF UNCOATED REINFORCING STEEL IN CONCRETE – SPECIFICATIONS AND TEST METHOD.
- NMX-C-501-ONNCCE-2014- BUILDING INDUSTRY – DURABILITY OF REINFORCED CONCRETE STRUCTURES – CORROSION RATE MEASUREMENTS IN-SITU – SPECIFICATIONS AND TEST METHOD
- NMX – C – 504 – ONNCCE – 2014- BUILDING INDUSTRY – CAPILLARY ABSORPTION TEST FOR HYDRAULIC CONCRETE – TESTING METHOD
- NMX-C-505-ONNCCE-2015- BUILDING INDUSTRY – PRELIMINARY INSPECTION OF DAMAGES IN CONCRETE STRUCTURES WITH DURABILITY CRITERIA – PROCEDURES
- NMX – C – 514 – ONNCCE – 2015 – BUILDING INDUSTRY – ELECTRICAL RESISTIVITY OF HYDRAULIC CONCRETE – SPECIFICATIONS AND TESTING METHODS
- NMX-C-515-ONNCCE-2015- BUILDING INDUSTRY – CARBONATION DEPTH – DETERMINATION OF THE CARBONATION DEPTH IN HYDRAULIC CONCRETE – SPECIFICATIONS AND TESTING METHOD.
- NMX-C-518-ONNCCE-2015- BUILDING INDUSTRY – DURABILITY OF REINFORCED CONCRETE STRUCTURES – DETERIORATION ORIGIN – PROCEDURES TO PREPARE AND CLEAN SURFACES FOR REPAIRING
- NMX-C-520-ONNCCE-2015- BUILDING INDUSTRY – DETAILED INSPECTION OF DAMAGES IN HYDRAULIC CONCRETE STRUCTURES WITH DURABILITY CRITERIA – PROCEDURES
- NMX-C-523-ONNCCE-2016- BUILDING INDUSTRY – DURABILITY OF REINFORCED CONCRETE STRUCTURES – WATER AND ACID SOLUBLE CHLORIDE CONCENTRATION- DETERMINATION IN HYDRAULIC CONCRETE – EXTRACTIVE METHOD AND SELECTIVE ION DETERMINATION METHOD